This is the Header One for the ACT Page
The ACT is one of the most important tests you’ll take on your journey to higher education. Test scores make up a huge chunk of your college admissions decisions, so it is vital to be scoring at your top level. It can be intimidating, but the good news is that anyone can learn to achieve success on this test! We’re here to help you do just that.
We’ve gone through all four sections of the SAT with a fine-toothed comb to figure out the patterns behind the test. There are about 17 skills routinely tested on the grammar, and about 40-60 skills tested on the math section. We train you in each and every skill so that you can be ready, and we show you how to easily identify which skill is being tested on each question. But that’s not all, we also teach you how to break apart the test questions into easier steps so that you won’t be fooled.
For the Reading and Science sections, we teach you how to take in and analyze information, what types of information you are likely to be asked about, and how to quickly locate said information if you need to. We do this by showing you how to map out passages so that you’ll know where subjects are located. This makes it easier to skim for information, and with the time-limit on your back, locating information quickly is of vital importance.
The ACT is known for their strict time limits on all sections, so in addition to conquering your skills, we’ll run time-trials to ensure you’re sailing through this test with accuracy and speed. You won’t find higher, more top-of-the-line training because our tutors are trained to be the best at what they do so that you can be the best at what you do.
- Strategic Plan of Action - We’ll build a strategy catered specifically to you. We start by assessing your strengths and weaknesses and build you a customized program.
- Foundational Skills - We teach you every skill that we know will be on the test. Then we show you how they are integrated into test problems.
- Word psychology - How the SAT uses tricks in their wording to lead you to a “lure answer.” Once you learn how it works, you’ll never be fooled again.
- Deconstruction - How to break up complex problems into simpler, easier to solve pieces.
- Time Trials - We’ll train you to get your timing down, so that you can finish all the sections well within the set time limits.
Header for This Graph
|Section||No.Of Questions||Minutes Per Section||Content|
|English Test||75||45||Grammar, syntax, usage, rhetoric|
|Mathematics Test||60||60||Arithmetic, algebra I and II, planar and coordinate geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus including functions, conic sections, combinations and permutations, logarithms, matrices (calculators permitted)|
|Reading Test||40||35||Reading comprehension based on four separate passages|
|Science Reasoning Test||40||35||Interpretation of scientific data presented in texts, tables, charts, and graphs|
|Writing Test (optional)||1||30||Essay composition|